S-Series Pelletrons, from <1 MV up to
5 MV, incorporate designs and technologies proven at over 25 MV, which assures
their performance and reliability. Developed as inexpensive replacements
for older accelerators used in research, S-Series Pelletrons have become
important tools for many new applications
including materials analysis, materials modification, security systems,
biomedical applications and many others.
- Designed to accelerate all stable ion beams.
- Inexpensive to purchase, operate, and maintain.
- Exceptionally Reliable.
- Engineered for simplicity and dependability.
- Completely Spark Protected.
- Intrinsic protection of high voltage Pelletron
charging system and spark-hardened electronics designs.
- Conservative Voltage Rating.
- Reaches rated voltage within a day of initial operation. Stable
operation above its voltage rating.
- NEC Metal-Ceramic Acceleration Tubes.
- Ideal for optimum beam transmission in an ultra-clean vacuum.
For orders, inquiries, comments and more information about our products,
please contact our sales department at email@example.com
NEC Homepage About
NEC What's New at NEC Links
Ion Beam Systems Vacuum
Components Ion Beam Components
National Electrostatics Corporation
Last revised December 3, 2001 by Tim Davis,
Comments and suggestions about this website are welcome.